Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez joins the war on cauliflower
Hi Fox News ! I hope you all are doing well, I have a little complain, but before I put my complain forth I have a question for you I know already the answer to, do we want the what is in the best interest of America or not, yes we have but how to go about things can be complicated, it doesnt have to but right now even the simplest things seems to be in need of divine intervention, such thing will never come unless we take the first steps ourselves, and nowadays mature wise people seems to be the hardest thing to get our hands on especially with opinion influencers like Mr Tucker and some others, I mean what standards does it set when a opinion show host openly call an elected member of congress a dumb person, look this is not only NOT helping uniting people but doing the exact the opposite of that and it most childish, because when your viewers sees that they will take after Mr Tucker and Mrs Ingraham and repeat the same childish and divisive rhetoric and look what it has caused what damage it has caused in society, it starts with small things like this and then it grows to something that gets out of control, small things like this, this is how it starts, and because I know only the wiser executives at Fox News can rapidly change this and push the message to a more normal direction, I turn to you for help, after all who and what do we do all this for, its not for ourselves but for the greater good, right ?? we know if no one else will step up we have to, and right now because I know there are those in a leading role inside Fox News that are wiser than that and are true patriots and not least mature and wise people you guys need to step up right now and set the record straight, and as you know half of me is truly conservative so when I see senseless foolish rhetoric and not least very divisive rhetoric coming out of of some of the conservative side it really breaks my heart and make me feel sad, it doesnt help the cause thats what I am saying, its not helpful, so I beg of you to criticize all you want but lets keep ourselves to the fact or close to it and calling elected members of congress dumb by people in the mainstream it just doesnt look good and remember, the whole world is watching, it has to mean something, the world is watching, its the world my friends !!! so again I beg of the wiser people of Fox News and its leaders to set the standards a little bit higher than what it is right now, a little bit would do a lot actually, thank you guys :):)
Comments
Post a Comment