Hello friends ! :)
Now that I have a blog gain and can write longer letters I feel like my old self again, in all seriousness I have a request of some of you friends, I need you to lay low with raising and flying your baby trump balloons in London and in the US and elsewhere, I truly know its perhaps too much to ask for but know this, I wouldnt ask this of you if it had not to do with (world peace) its for the good of all of us and as mature as you are I trust you can grasp the seriousness of this again or else I wouldnt interfere in your plans you have spent much efforts to organize, but know this, your efforts has already yield results and now its time to give some back and be nice guys once again, and it goes both ways, from now on you wont hear any warmongering in the Persian Gulf, the prospects of something going sideways has diminished dramatically and you all can thanks me later ;) the danger is not totally avoided but its not what it used to be a few days ago, things has changed and I need you guys to change with it, again its for the good of everybody, I would like to see President Trump visiting London without that balloon over the city, can you be helpful with regards to that would be great, I am NOT for forcing people to do things, its not me, I rather ask friends for something that is in the best interest of us all and hopefully true friends will hear and be reasonable that kind of power is what can and God willing will change the world in time, with mutual understanding and with a people operating on the same wavelength all over the world, the other (guy) the Evil One, they are the opposite of what we are, they use fear to get somewhere and that somewhere will eventually lead them all to Hell and its never ending fires, we are better than they are in all aspects and its time we show them, dont you think ??? sure we are :) Good luck now !!!
Now that I have a blog gain and can write longer letters I feel like my old self again, in all seriousness I have a request of some of you friends, I need you to lay low with raising and flying your baby trump balloons in London and in the US and elsewhere, I truly know its perhaps too much to ask for but know this, I wouldnt ask this of you if it had not to do with (world peace) its for the good of all of us and as mature as you are I trust you can grasp the seriousness of this again or else I wouldnt interfere in your plans you have spent much efforts to organize, but know this, your efforts has already yield results and now its time to give some back and be nice guys once again, and it goes both ways, from now on you wont hear any warmongering in the Persian Gulf, the prospects of something going sideways has diminished dramatically and you all can thanks me later ;) the danger is not totally avoided but its not what it used to be a few days ago, things has changed and I need you guys to change with it, again its for the good of everybody, I would like to see President Trump visiting London without that balloon over the city, can you be helpful with regards to that would be great, I am NOT for forcing people to do things, its not me, I rather ask friends for something that is in the best interest of us all and hopefully true friends will hear and be reasonable that kind of power is what can and God willing will change the world in time, with mutual understanding and with a people operating on the same wavelength all over the world, the other (guy) the Evil One, they are the opposite of what we are, they use fear to get somewhere and that somewhere will eventually lead them all to Hell and its never ending fires, we are better than they are in all aspects and its time we show them, dont you think ??? sure we are :) Good luck now !!!
Comments
Post a Comment