Hello friends !
What I am about to say here concern every single one of us
on this planet and as some of you know, ok how do I say this, look I know
things, I know facts not fiction, no theories no hypophysis none of that but
hard earned facts, and the Evil side doesnt want me to openly talk about it but
they should know better, I am not staying silent, it is just not me, I wasnt
chosen to stay silent but for the opposite reason, and I would like to make you
aware of how the world works, how it really works, and I understand even you
more senior truth seekers will have more hard time to come to realization and
grasp the truth because as everybody knows, it is not that easy to teach an old
dog new tricks, but I am NOT giving up on you, lucky you and I mean it lucky
you, the truth of the matter is there is a hidden war going on behind the scene
between Good and Evil, the Evil side are in almost full control of all
institutions public and private institutions, they are in control of world
militaries, they are your police men let me say it like this, like in the movie
Matrix 1, when Morpheus told Neo, imagine as if all in the Matrix are agent
Smiths every single one of them, it is a truth in it, but dont get paranoid
because Morpheus wasnt talking to you directly but to someone else, the Smiths
are your polite police officers your religious leaders and those under them
your politicians on all sides your friends a school your teachers, the truth of
the matter is, I do not know the actual name of this luciferian cult under the
control of a person who has sold his soul to the Devil, yes Satan does exist, I
dont know the name of this international cult just as not many knows the name
of the Chinese intelligence service and it would be foolish of anyone to say it
doesnt exist either, it does, so lets just call this luciferian cult Hydra, its
a fitting name, this cult does exist and they have a plan, total world
domination, look friends, even Satan himself doesnt fully control the planet,
what he and his cult are doing is to go around and scare world leaders into
submission, and there is nowhere they do not have access to, dont think for a
second your dear leader has not got a visit from them, they all have and 99% of
them has given in, not willingly but because this Satan and his people has
scared them almost to death, they know what they are doing, personally I
believe they have visited them supernaturally and showed them what will happen
if they do not follow their agenda, but I am sure none of these world leaders
like Hydra and its plans because the end goal of Hydra is total devastation and
in order to kill of humanity they are behind the scene doing their best to
stage an event like WW3, the best way to explain this for you is for you to
watch the movie X Men First Class, if you have seen it I can concur that this
is precisely how it works, it is telling you the whole truth in that movie, in
fact if you were smart enough after you have watched that movie I wouldn’t have
to say another word because you then have figured out everything or most of it,
but I feel like I have to continue this, Hydra is one that has staged all false
flag terror attacks from day one, they are in control of the weapon industry
the banking industry and everything that
has caused us misery, they are directly behind the international drug trade as
well, they are behind all the madness we see and feel, and about this
antichrist monkey, here is the simple truth about him, the Antichrist is
nothing like some of you thought of him, it’s a normal guy just under 40 years
of age, he is not even that smart, he has been given birth by a woman, in fact
a honorable lady, the true story is complicated, I will let you know about it
at a later point, he has a father, a biological father, another monkey with
enormous low selfesteem that guy is very very wicked, he is in direct contact
with the Devil himself, and some has chosen his son to become this antichrist,
and he speaks Persian fluently, just so you know, they will claim he is of the
Davidic blood line, so some Jews the ultra Zionist ones will accept him as
their massiyah, soon after that he will be accepted by the Zionist Christians
and because this monkey has made his Haj the corrupt Muslims will accept him as
their “Mahdi” as well, here is the irony I found just unreal to believe even
for an idiot of a person, if he is the Mahdi the true one, do you think the
Saudi pedophile regime would have allowed him to do his Hajj without trying to
kill him ?? I mean c mon now, unbelievable isn’t it, and the shia cult of Iran
has already accepted him as their you know what, in fact it was his father who
installed the molla cult running Iran, again there are things 99% of you doesn’t
know so when you activists stand with Hezbesheytan and the Iranian molla cult,
you think you are supporting the “good guys” but you have no idea that
everything is staged, that’s right, everything is staged, everything is a big
act, the real game is happening behind the scene and its NEVER EVER reported
because no one just dare mentioning a word of it or they will definitely get
killed, look guys you all have wasted your time on a big nothing, I know its
hard to grasp but I am telling you the truth, and the reason I can tell you all
this is because I am fully protected by the Creator and His Angles, directly, the
Evil side can simply not kill me and trust me they have tried and tried and
tried and they are frustrated over the fact, little me here seemingly alone yet
they cannot kill this guy, in any case forget about all that what I am telling
you regarding Hydra is the truth, you have wasted your time on nothing, it doesn’t
mean we together are powerless if you think that think again, we have all the
power more power than we can handle, for now, my job is to separate between the
useful and the useless people, and trust me in the end everything will end up
in our favor, the path has been laid we just or I just need to walk straight
over it, its just that easy, and you say God is not merciful, ha again think
again, He is most kind and another job of mine is to in a way reflect just a
bit of the supreme kindness He has showed me to you all for you to see even
that little of kindness can and will change the whole world for the better, you
have no idea of what I am speaking of right now but in the future you will absolutely,
but right now the Evil side wont give me or neither of us any rest, this is
what we are fighting against and in time we wont give them a second of rest
either, God has said there is no point talking sense into these little nobodies,
they see all of humanity even themselves as the enemy the true enemy of
humanity and we MUST treat them as such, and we will so help us God, and remember,
only together united can we defeat them, the sad thing is even a simple thing
like this most of you have a hard time understanding and act upon, even a
simple thing like this, then what hope is there for mankind only God knows the
answer to that, personally I trust in His Word when He said the only protector
you need is Me and nothing else, I truly 110% believe that, because it has been
proven to me time after time, I am NOT leaving this world until we have
finished this struggle and won the final battle against Evil, I am not going
anywhere and I will seek justice in time of those who has betrayed me, because
they chose to take the words of nothing but vanity of Evil and do wicked
destructive deeds and it will come with a price, a price I will chose what it
will be and on that day I wont be merciful, I am no Christ, his hands will
always remain clean and that’s how it has been written down in text, all he has
to do is stand aside and watch and he is coming very very soon, glad tidings
right ??? :)
Watch the movie X Men First Class !!
Comments
Post a Comment