CrossTalk: ‘Non-specific’ Iran

I will directly tell Morandi what will happen with Iran and of the fate of the luciferian molla cult in control of Iran and its fate, the Americans nor anyone else will bomb you or try to invade you, what will God willing finally finish you is a true Muslim army will invade you and set the record straight, you and your luciferian molla masters and the other master no one dares talk about you cowards the true master and ruler of Iran and not that bastard child you call your supreme leader none of you have anything resembling honor or dignity because if you had any, during the Iran Iraq war when Saddam after a few month offered truce your luciferian shia cult if they actually were Muslims and God fearing would accept that truth as any God fearing true Muslim would but as everybody knows you chose to continue the war in hope that you could spread your evil backward cult with the help of the sword that resulted in the death of another million Iranians and a million more Iraqis, all this while you brainwashed your foolish naive cult followers with giving them plastic keys you printed keys to heaven, sometimes I think for myself if your followers are that dumb then perhaps they deserved go out and die for an evil lost cause, the sad thing is there is still those who blindly listen and take after your evil supreme evil traitor of a leader which YOU are one of, your theology is doomed to fail because your top leaders are of the Devil and his closest foot soldiers here, look I am NOT naive, I know who the hell you are and I know the true story of how you came to be and what evil deeds you and your cult has been and are behind, like the heroin trade, should I continue ?? no need to, that fake evil Mahdi you have in your plans and his evil father who is Eblis little boy toy both of them will end up humiliated and killed and it will be televised for all to see, in the right circles you have no credibility, we know who you are and we know everything about your luciferian cult, but among ignorant activists who still sees you as the underdog and therefore you must be supported for some dumb reason you can continue acting as if you are the victim when the Iranian people are the true victims that has been suffering under your rule for 40 years and God willing it will soon end, these native ignorant activists when they travel to Iran when they are treated well think you actually are that nice what they dont know is how manipulative many of you are, what they dont seems to want to understand is how the everyday Iranian people are being treated by your cult members who run the country, again what dignity are you talking about when you force women subjugate them like that for you to enforce your backward laws on them to keep then down when you use female prostitutes yourselves as tools like you tried with me, if anyone truly knows your wicked hypocritical evil two face it is I, I have seen what I need to see from you and I have made up my mind about you, you must be wiped out from the pages of history and you are living on borrowed time and I think you know it, mark my words, a true Muslim army will invade you and they will run over you very easily, you wont stand a chance, perhaps you can stand a chance against the Americans but this true Muslim army will run over you like you never existed, selling people plastic keys to heaven to sacrifice themselves for your evil cause haa, your lies and deceptions has been exposed and shame on any person for backing you up, shame on them all, we dont need them fake activists, in fact shame on them for calling themselves activists, shame on them all.

You sold me out to these devils here and I will have my justice, after I am finished with you, you wont be able to sell no more kids to these pedophiles, no more I can promise you that, no more.

Comments