I know its hard to believe but you who still stand behind this molla cult ruling over Iran better believe it, during the war with Iraq, the mollas gave plastic keys to compartmentalized naive and brainwashed defenders of Iran mostly the least educated of Iranians they said is the key to heaven if they went and never came back so they send out hundreds of thousands into their deaths and now that they are all gone now these mollas use them even in their death to tell others how brave and honorable they were and now other should take after them, today the mollas are bragging they saved Syria and Iraq from the evil hands of ISIL but what most of you dont know, the mollas are NOT sending Iranians and their sons to die, what they are doing as I have reported is to send these poor Afghan refugees they gather and pick up from the street of Iran, brainwash them to throw themselves in front of bullets with no training whatsoever with no equipment, I have seen these poor afghan boys buy their own equipment in Syria from the little pay they recieve and what do you know, next day they come back in body bags and while alive and this was most disturbing for me was how bad they were treated less than animals by their senior Afghan officers in Syria, they were insulted pushed around and same boys who were treated in this manner came back in body bags and no one asked a single question who this and these young Afghans were, the mollas know of course if they would have sent Iranian boys to their death like this, their parents would of course start question and things wouldnt go the way it has gone, so they rather USE these refugee boys, this is reality friends, reality !! we are not surprised, they did the same during the war with Iraq, sure Saddam the cursed one started it but he was NOT better than Khomeini and his cult followers, you hear me say cult left and right but this is what it is, just like Hezbolla is nothing but a criminal drug trading cult at core, here is some prof for you, Lebanese hashish is famous and where is it grown ? only in southern Lebanon under full control of their shia Hezbesheytan cult, its just a fact, right under the noses of all but no one is talking about it, you all have been duped or just do not want to open your eyes and be honest for once, I am no hypocrite, I have distanced myself far from these worst than hypocrite cult followers, their top leaders are all devils and in cahoots with the Evil One, I understand you activists are in need of a cause to fight for, but trust me when I say, the Zionists in the Holy Land, Hamas, Hezbolla the mollas you name it, their top leaders are all more than just corrupt, they are pure evil while their ignorant cult members are blindly following their leaders to hellfire, it is this simple, and as long as they dont open their eyes no help will reach them, none whatsoever, people need to step back and reflect on what I have said, words they have heard before but didnt want to believe because they dont want to finally realize they have been fooled for all these years, God said it best, they will follow their fathers footsteps, I am NOT one of them, I do not care a bit what crimes by family has been behind, I am my own person, God created me as a free man with a free mind and attend to use it well, will you stay a slave or will you at least act as if you are free person, as God created you, you dont need to stay enslaved, you can break free, you can help free others and create a better world, I know what I will do, I know slave traders are in big big trouble as long as I am around.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
The takedown of this country began years ago: Judge Jeanine
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment