Richard Curtis Shares Trivia About Notting Hill, Love Actually (Extended...

Strangest thing, a year or so before the movie Notting Hill came out I was thinking about writing it, I actually spoke openly about it to people perhaps I was listen to I mean spied on and somebody snached that idea away from me too, who knows, I am NOT pointing fingers towards anyone, the idea of me being spied on and my ideas being copied is not that far fetch you know, it has happened not once but several times, what I am saying is, it happens all the time, I am not complaining I am actually very proud of it, but I havent received a penny for any of it thus far so thats a bit frustrating, but no worries, God will soon give me more goodies than anyone can carry but the idea of Notting Hill was a pretty good idea, and the movie turned out very good too with two of my favorite actors so it was a good choice that way also, nice :)

Comments