Salam to my Iranian people !
There has been something on my mind I wanted to have said for some time but the opportunity was not granted for some reason for me to express my condolences a while ago regarding the floods that affected you in that fashion, here is the truth of the matter, in the early days of the floods i wanted to wait and test some people, I wanted to wait and see in fact show you and show the world the true ugly two faced phonies pretending to be on my side while they actually are and always will be on the side of their cult leader, so I waited for them to finally openly tell you all, look at Sonny he doesnt care and everything else they said about me, I wanted to make clear who those people were and I at least know some of them, because I have seen and heard what they have said about me, they just wanted a reason to smear me and shame me more than they already have, but then something happened and as you know my site was taken down, in fact the whole Google+ platform was taken down and I couldnt express my feelings about what happened, it was the will of God so there must have been a hekmat as we say in it, but you all must know I want what is best for you but for now an evil luciferian devil worshiping cult is running the show in Iran, yes they are NOT worshiping God the Creator but some one else, listen friends, I know things about them and about some other things that you or most of you are not aware of, in time God willing I will letting you know who really run the show on this planet and its NOT a good force but an evil wicked one and they those two are in control of Iran, they were in control of Iran under the Shah before that and now under this shia molla cult, dont think for a second that their supreme leader is in control of Iran, he takes his orders from someone else too, in any case if I told you the whole story most of you just wouldnt believe me, you will in the future but for now I will leave it aside, it is better this way, but have no doubt, I want what is in your best interest while these molla traitors these criminals these infidels are placed there just to keep you down, all this will eventually change God willing but some of it is up to you yourselves, I know you are not able to overthrow them on your own from inside and trust me I wont allow any outside force do that either because that would only work in the favor of the mollas, something else has to happen and I know just what, but again some of it is up to you, you need to do half of the job, you need to become brave and when I call upon you to join me I expect you to be there, be there and when it is finished I will rise you up to new heights ou couldnt imagine right now in no time, I can do all those things and more, but thats for later, for now I have mortal enemies in Iran and elsewhere and I have to deal with each and every one of them, some of them I need you inside Iran to take care of for me while I am in exile, just so they know I am not alone and I can shake and move things at will, they must know this, they must know this is more than serious and I am NOT backing off, not as long as I live I wont, and if I can be a little bit brave then so can you, or wth are we doing here ?? i am NOT doing any of this for my own, as you know if I wished I could have had everything and more right here but I rather choose to suffer like this getting humiliated by the evil state of Sodom and its allies than collaborating with them on any matter, in time I will deal directly with them as well and it is also a promise but that aside for the moment, the point of this letter is that you have been on my mind ALWAYS and its NOT just about you in Iran, our Ummah is vast and they all need to be guided and in time I share equally among all Believers, all of them equally, whether if they are Muslims Jews Christians Sikhs, I like the Sikhs, I met many of them in UK lately and I liked to be honest I think all of them I personally met, and all others all well, but I have to deal with those traitors the shia mollas before anyone first, the way they have betrayed me I can simply NOT forget or forgive, it is nothing to debate it is what it is and I WILL have justice, one way or another, and they have threatened me for the last time, for the last time, nobody threatens me and get away with it not even the mollas, I urge all in their ranks and in the Iranian armed forces to recognize me as the first in the chain of command, no one else, you have a religious duty to do as I say, its for your own good, dont turn backs on me, it is better this way for you, I am your future or your down fall, do not make a wrong choice or God will punish you like you never have been suffering before, this is the way things has been written and so it shall be.
Alright friends take good care till the day I call for you :) and no burning down things ! I dont like to repeat myself.
There has been something on my mind I wanted to have said for some time but the opportunity was not granted for some reason for me to express my condolences a while ago regarding the floods that affected you in that fashion, here is the truth of the matter, in the early days of the floods i wanted to wait and test some people, I wanted to wait and see in fact show you and show the world the true ugly two faced phonies pretending to be on my side while they actually are and always will be on the side of their cult leader, so I waited for them to finally openly tell you all, look at Sonny he doesnt care and everything else they said about me, I wanted to make clear who those people were and I at least know some of them, because I have seen and heard what they have said about me, they just wanted a reason to smear me and shame me more than they already have, but then something happened and as you know my site was taken down, in fact the whole Google+ platform was taken down and I couldnt express my feelings about what happened, it was the will of God so there must have been a hekmat as we say in it, but you all must know I want what is best for you but for now an evil luciferian devil worshiping cult is running the show in Iran, yes they are NOT worshiping God the Creator but some one else, listen friends, I know things about them and about some other things that you or most of you are not aware of, in time God willing I will letting you know who really run the show on this planet and its NOT a good force but an evil wicked one and they those two are in control of Iran, they were in control of Iran under the Shah before that and now under this shia molla cult, dont think for a second that their supreme leader is in control of Iran, he takes his orders from someone else too, in any case if I told you the whole story most of you just wouldnt believe me, you will in the future but for now I will leave it aside, it is better this way, but have no doubt, I want what is in your best interest while these molla traitors these criminals these infidels are placed there just to keep you down, all this will eventually change God willing but some of it is up to you yourselves, I know you are not able to overthrow them on your own from inside and trust me I wont allow any outside force do that either because that would only work in the favor of the mollas, something else has to happen and I know just what, but again some of it is up to you, you need to do half of the job, you need to become brave and when I call upon you to join me I expect you to be there, be there and when it is finished I will rise you up to new heights ou couldnt imagine right now in no time, I can do all those things and more, but thats for later, for now I have mortal enemies in Iran and elsewhere and I have to deal with each and every one of them, some of them I need you inside Iran to take care of for me while I am in exile, just so they know I am not alone and I can shake and move things at will, they must know this, they must know this is more than serious and I am NOT backing off, not as long as I live I wont, and if I can be a little bit brave then so can you, or wth are we doing here ?? i am NOT doing any of this for my own, as you know if I wished I could have had everything and more right here but I rather choose to suffer like this getting humiliated by the evil state of Sodom and its allies than collaborating with them on any matter, in time I will deal directly with them as well and it is also a promise but that aside for the moment, the point of this letter is that you have been on my mind ALWAYS and its NOT just about you in Iran, our Ummah is vast and they all need to be guided and in time I share equally among all Believers, all of them equally, whether if they are Muslims Jews Christians Sikhs, I like the Sikhs, I met many of them in UK lately and I liked to be honest I think all of them I personally met, and all others all well, but I have to deal with those traitors the shia mollas before anyone first, the way they have betrayed me I can simply NOT forget or forgive, it is nothing to debate it is what it is and I WILL have justice, one way or another, and they have threatened me for the last time, for the last time, nobody threatens me and get away with it not even the mollas, I urge all in their ranks and in the Iranian armed forces to recognize me as the first in the chain of command, no one else, you have a religious duty to do as I say, its for your own good, dont turn backs on me, it is better this way for you, I am your future or your down fall, do not make a wrong choice or God will punish you like you never have been suffering before, this is the way things has been written and so it shall be.
Alright friends take good care till the day I call for you :) and no burning down things ! I dont like to repeat myself.

Comments
Post a Comment