Trump visits Japan as first state guest for new emperor | Al Jazeera Eng...
From me Emperor to another, I wish you and your wonderful country Japan a country I would LIVE to visit and when I do I hope your authorities doesnt bust my balls :) with nonces like visa and paper work, hate that stuff, in any case, I wish to visit your country and meet not only with you but with the common Japanese people, love to do that and not a short visit but I would like to spend some time to truly get to know the Japanese people, I believe we have much in common, culturally, I like polite people :) but I have a request I feel I have to mention and that has to do with how whales are captured, if you could be a true worldly leader and let your people know new ways has to be found to capture these rare social intelligent animals and not kill them in cold blood, its about showing empathy and its also about educating people and you as the new young modern face of Japan have this responsibility to at least let them know it doesnt look good how things are being done right now, if you could be a buddy and raise this issue up that would uplift the standing of the great Japan we all want you to be in the eyes of the greater world, we are after all a worldy community, right ?? :):) sure we are, all the best wishes from another World Emperor, your friend, King of Kings the one and only Ghetto Superstar, and also the Ruler of the Seven Realms and beyond, oh jes another thing before I forget, I would be greatly honored to receive a nice a super nice Samurai sword as a present, could you do that for me ? thank you buddy :)
Comments
Post a Comment