Anti-Trump protesters gather outside Buckingham Palace during Trump's UK...
Very good points by both gents, it is actually the 75th anniversary of D Day, if any of these younger people everything under 75 at this point I consider younger people, if they were there or even lived at that time I think would have another point of view on how to go about with these protests, I am NOT against people pretesting, certainly there is a whole bunch to criticize President Trump for but ridiculing him at this point of time on the 75th anniversary of D Day, remember he DOES represent America and its involvement and the men and women who risked their lives and too many died is to put an unnecessary stain on their million efforts is not the right thing to do right now, but all that aside, next time I will think twice before I personally put something out there, thats for damn sure, but I will try to make up for it in another way, so help us all God :)
Comments
Post a Comment