Hi HBO and Time Warner !
Let me start by congratulating you on your hyper popular tv series Game of Thrones, this series has turned the tears of its loyal viewers to a pool of blood, I am told, even your own employees has lost their minds mildly speaking, may they rest in peace, seriously people are not very happy with the ending, I have heard people in Japan are jumping out of their windows, I have also heard countries like with dictators are threatened neighboring countries with the threat of war over their frustration with the ending of something they so admire and take as method to stay sane and not start WW3 over I mean people are going insane right now, I understand people are sensitive after 8 years of following this epic saga this closely so for the sake of world peace can you consider an happier alternative ending please, think about the children, thank you, and also you will make a shit load of money on the prosess, and as always, put my 10% cut aside :) you guys are the best, peace in the neighborhood, globally speaking, the fate of humanity rest on your shoulders now, just so you, bye :)
Let me start by congratulating you on your hyper popular tv series Game of Thrones, this series has turned the tears of its loyal viewers to a pool of blood, I am told, even your own employees has lost their minds mildly speaking, may they rest in peace, seriously people are not very happy with the ending, I have heard people in Japan are jumping out of their windows, I have also heard countries like with dictators are threatened neighboring countries with the threat of war over their frustration with the ending of something they so admire and take as method to stay sane and not start WW3 over I mean people are going insane right now, I understand people are sensitive after 8 years of following this epic saga this closely so for the sake of world peace can you consider an happier alternative ending please, think about the children, thank you, and also you will make a shit load of money on the prosess, and as always, put my 10% cut aside :) you guys are the best, peace in the neighborhood, globally speaking, the fate of humanity rest on your shoulders now, just so you, bye :)

Comments
Post a Comment