Donald Trump stirs controversy amid UK state visit | DW News
Do you see what is happening here or not, when you bring out the devil the cat out of the box you wont be able to put it back in, when I a few years ago encouraged this, now it is out of control and out of my hands, I know it wont matter how many times I ask people not to launch this balloon but is there anyone to heed my words, not any longer it seems, this should be a lesson to us all, never bring out Crazy out because like a cancer cell it will copy itself and will eventually pollute till it is nothing left, I am in the process of learning this for myself here and I need you to learn with me, this is bad news for us all.
Comments
Post a Comment