Graham: I'm all for tariffs if it fixes immigration problem

All this aside although it is an important issue I think Mexico could be more helpful safe guarding their border between themselves and the US with regard to the free flow of migrants having said that I sincerely dont know what good tariffs would do when the citizens will end up paying for it, but this problem is nothing compared to the free flow of range the Saudi feel they are under to get their damn hands on nuclear and other weapons like missiles of long range capable of carrying chemical bio or even nuclear warheads they are getting after, I am asking Sen Graham that I know cares about these issues to raise up in the senate to stop them to get these ordiants, look these Saudis are Al Qaeda only in cleaner dresses, they are most uncivilized and unpredictable and also out of their damn minds, they must know like they came to understand before WW2 and after that, if they want to be around this crazy Clown Clan of Saud there are limits to whatever crazy they think they can be allowed to be up to, they have destabilized not only the whole reagan but soon they can cause war between Iran and Israel, and who will be there to clean that mess up ?? I can tell you, no one, what they will cause will spread and only God knows what it will lead too, I say let them know what can be accepted and not, lets put some limitation to their ambitions or it will be too late I fear, please Sen Graham get something going and you will have all the support in both the house and the senate with you, we are counting on you right now, good luck.

Comments