I am trying to objective here, from the looks of it in this picture it looks like a 90 degree angle between these two ships, meaning 45 degree for both sides to maneuver between, so judging from this evidence both are to blame but as a you know ;) as an experienced sailor as I am now by now I know its not the whole story, I know one can and I am not blaming either side but I know one can decide to choose a course and speed on their sea radar their AIS for a point of impact long long before they even get visually close to one another, so not even this evidence tells the true intention of either side, so I judge that all sides just calm down and tell the captains of their ships to do their best to avoid such incidents because its just not needed right now so lets not blow this out of proportion now, thank you.

Comments