miracle and medicine in al-tariqa al-kasnazaniyah - 2

And you still wonder why God is constantly punishing these Iraqis and the Iranians and these devil worshiping so called Muslims, may Allah punish you further for associating Him with magic taught to you by the devils, I have had shia and also sunnis but right now I am speaking of the shias, I have had shias who fast who pray who do all that yet they tell me white magic like the kind of what you see here if you can call it white magic is acceptable and allowed by God, these fools get mesmerized when they see things like this and look up to these losers who perform these evil acts and its not just this, they look up to them because it is money in it, these peasants so called believers, throw a few pennys at them and do a couple of tricks like this and they will start worshiping you as well, look it is obvious why God has always keep them down, it is because of crap like this, may God destroy them all, Inshallah, the question they all should ask themselves is, if healing is this easy how come you all live in all kinds of sicknesses, I can tell you, all your sufferings is first by yourselves then by God, as a punishment, look I know you, I know what I base my judgement on, dont associate God with any of your devil works or may He level you all with the dirt and dust you crawled out of.

Comments