President Trump heads to the UK for official state visit

Perhaps President Super Trump was unintentionally from both sides, from the side of the journalist mislead in that question, I am sure he didnt mean it, sometimes it is natural to hit back before you know what you are targeting, things like this happen when you are under the spotlight constantly, if I was Lady Meghan I wouldnt take that to heart, people express their feelings and at times it comes out in a wrong way, I wouldnt pay too much attention to that, and also I would urge my friends in the UK not to fly that balloon, it would be best for both nations and for others as well, I think it is better this way, I just needed to emphasize this with the balloon again because you friends would give me much playroom to do good if you could be pleace and also let go of it, it is for the greater good as you can imagine, thank you everybody :)

Comments