Rep. Eric Swalwell Wants to ‘Ban and Buy Back Every Single Assault Weapo...
I think the subject of any gun ban should be dropped because it is always started at the wrong end, to start with you need to look into what kind of weapons kill most, and that is hand guns, but you would never even dare start there, this lunatic if I am not wrong used handguns, so why are you once again talking about an assault weapons ban ? I personally am against gun bans if it wont lead to a cure to the problem, to start with the police is out of control in my mind, not to talk about the distrust people have in the System, you need to start fixing the distrust first, and you already have had domestic problems in terms of government overreach in the past, like your civil war and the corruption of your financial elites creating problems in the past, and they will once again overstep the boundaries if they get the chance, so no weapons ban as long as that threat lures above your heads is my view, I have seen what corrupt governments has done here in Europe, I dont like to see that happening in America too, and I am very serious about it, so you keep your guns and dont forget to buy enough ammo too, and this view most of the Americans shares too, so it looks like we are at a deadlock here and this is why none of politicians can come up with a solution that even could be considered by all, so my solution is, you have to disarm all or you dont, your top corrupt elites I am sure are saying, hell no, nobody is disarming us and your patriots are saying the same thing but then your elites say quietly, we have to think long term, we have to disarm them little by little, but then I say, do you want to give all your powers to Evil, he is looking forward to castrate you and when you have been that, true tyranny takes over, like here in Sodom and elsewhere, I wouldnt give anything over to them, you either fix everything or you let it be as it is, at best and have to concentrate on public education and public mental health issues, things like this, but I wouldnt give up anything till then, and then will eventually come, I am certain it will.
Comments
Post a Comment