So you think you can reason with these people, you cant trust me, I know them very well, the longer they stay in power the more encouragement they get the stronger and more hateful they will become, you cant reason with them, dont be naive people, these people are end of times, they like some Evangelicals LIVE for bringing about this final war and they all very strongly believe they will prevail, and they all think they are doing the right thing, so you cannot simply not reason with them, they see each other as their mortal enemies yet they dont see they are both controlled by the same evil force, look my friends, I know for a fact that these cults these major cults from top and many levels below the top are buddy buddies, I know for a fact Shia Sunni cults one is Hezbolla are close friends and I mean religious friends with other cults like Jehovahs Witnesses, like very close, I know for a fact the Shia mollas and the Jesuits are one and the same, you need to sooner get this through your heads that this whole thing is a big damn game like theater, so I am not putting much hope in all of our elected officials because they are in the same dam luciferian cult, they are all end of times, they seek to bring about this damn Apocalypse while God and all His prophets has stated we should never work toward that end but keep living a good life till that day comes, of course God knows when how and who will initiate this madness but you and I we should go on with our lives like if it was any other day, but today we have all kinds of luciferian controlled cults who seek to bring about this end directly against the commandments of God, so you tell me if they are up to any good or now, of course they are not and not only that, personally I know them, and the reason is I have lived with them and they have interacted with me for as long as I remember, and they all are scum of the underworld, all of them, if it was up to me I wouldnt allow them get near anywhere near Heavens gates, I like God would have filled Hell with them all, no question about it, look if I told you what these scumbags have done in great detail these shia mollas and their cult followers here in Sodom totally in cahoots with their fellow luciferians here but you have to wait for my book to come out but for now I am telling you, they are all the worst kind of devils themselves and you want to put your trust in their hands, you must be a bigger fool yourselves, just trust me when I say the good guys are in hiding the true good people but right now the war is about your souls do you understand ?? I see anti Zionist Orthodox Jews praising the mollas for allowing them to have their synagogues in peace in Iran and therefore now these mollas are all of the sudden sent from the heavens for the Jews, give me a break, it more looks like the only thing it takes to fool even these people such people is to leave them alone and they will praise you as saints, they should know better but they dont, and look as you can see in this picture here, they mollas are teaching children brainwashing them to hate, like other cults, because this is what totalitarian cults do, teach hate, without hate they wouldnt exist, you should know this and for you so called shia Muslims, look you fools, you are dragging the American flag around on the ground like that, what if Americans or any other would do the same with your damn flag, the word of God is on your flag, for Gods sake, have you not thought about that, havent your Supreme Cult Leader told you that could be the result of you offending them like that, of course he has not, because in reality he is anti God and his master is Satan, they want the name of God to be offended in return, may this never happen but this is what they seek, if I were the true God fearing of in this case America, I would have sanctioned any European any companies who dares do any damn business with them, I wouldnt give them a day of rest that way, I am absolutely against an armed conflict by nation states, because I dont want to see nukes going off but these punks, they have to be dealt with, thoroughly and I believe it can be done, it has to be surgically, so whatever happens, make sure a major war doesnt break out and leave the rest to others behind the scene, Evil has no place on this planet and He and his followers are among the losers, God the Creator will light up the stars in time and thats when the beginning of the end for these evil rats will come, and imagine the jehovahs witnesses and the shia and other sunni cults together, imagine that, amazing, who would have thought of that, and thats nothing I am telling you, you havent even started to scratch the surface of the subject yet, it is much worse than that, in reality, Evil is almost in full control of this planet and most in it, but we are also around, and that for a reason.- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So you think you can reason with these people, you cant trust me, I know them very well, the longer they stay in power the more encouragement they get the stronger and more hateful they will become, you cant reason with them, dont be naive people, these people are end of times, they like some Evangelicals LIVE for bringing about this final war and they all very strongly believe they will prevail, and they all think they are doing the right thing, so you cannot simply not reason with them, they see each other as their mortal enemies yet they dont see they are both controlled by the same evil force, look my friends, I know for a fact that these cults these major cults from top and many levels below the top are buddy buddies, I know for a fact Shia Sunni cults one is Hezbolla are close friends and I mean religious friends with other cults like Jehovahs Witnesses, like very close, I know for a fact the Shia mollas and the Jesuits are one and the same, you need to sooner get this through your heads that this whole thing is a big damn game like theater, so I am not putting much hope in all of our elected officials because they are in the same dam luciferian cult, they are all end of times, they seek to bring about this damn Apocalypse while God and all His prophets has stated we should never work toward that end but keep living a good life till that day comes, of course God knows when how and who will initiate this madness but you and I we should go on with our lives like if it was any other day, but today we have all kinds of luciferian controlled cults who seek to bring about this end directly against the commandments of God, so you tell me if they are up to any good or now, of course they are not and not only that, personally I know them, and the reason is I have lived with them and they have interacted with me for as long as I remember, and they all are scum of the underworld, all of them, if it was up to me I wouldnt allow them get near anywhere near Heavens gates, I like God would have filled Hell with them all, no question about it, look if I told you what these scumbags have done in great detail these shia mollas and their cult followers here in Sodom totally in cahoots with their fellow luciferians here but you have to wait for my book to come out but for now I am telling you, they are all the worst kind of devils themselves and you want to put your trust in their hands, you must be a bigger fool yourselves, just trust me when I say the good guys are in hiding the true good people but right now the war is about your souls do you understand ?? I see anti Zionist Orthodox Jews praising the mollas for allowing them to have their synagogues in peace in Iran and therefore now these mollas are all of the sudden sent from the heavens for the Jews, give me a break, it more looks like the only thing it takes to fool even these people such people is to leave them alone and they will praise you as saints, they should know better but they dont, and look as you can see in this picture here, they mollas are teaching children brainwashing them to hate, like other cults, because this is what totalitarian cults do, teach hate, without hate they wouldnt exist, you should know this and for you so called shia Muslims, look you fools, you are dragging the American flag around on the ground like that, what if Americans or any other would do the same with your damn flag, the word of God is on your flag, for Gods sake, have you not thought about that, havent your Supreme Cult Leader told you that could be the result of you offending them like that, of course he has not, because in reality he is anti God and his master is Satan, they want the name of God to be offended in return, may this never happen but this is what they seek, if I were the true God fearing of in this case America, I would have sanctioned any European any companies who dares do any damn business with them, I wouldnt give them a day of rest that way, I am absolutely against an armed conflict by nation states, because I dont want to see nukes going off but these punks, they have to be dealt with, thoroughly and I believe it can be done, it has to be surgically, so whatever happens, make sure a major war doesnt break out and leave the rest to others behind the scene, Evil has no place on this planet and He and his followers are among the losers, God the Creator will light up the stars in time and thats when the beginning of the end for these evil rats will come, and imagine the jehovahs witnesses and the shia and other sunni cults together, imagine that, amazing, who would have thought of that, and thats nothing I am telling you, you havent even started to scratch the surface of the subject yet, it is much worse than that, in reality, Evil is almost in full control of this planet and most in it, but we are also around, and that for a reason.Popular Posts
The takedown of this country began years ago: Judge Jeanine
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment