the Queen making a speech to welcome the US president - BBC News

Dont trust her President Trump, she will turn back and steal a carrier or something else, and if I were you, I would guard that Airforce One of yours, very well, you never know with her, her border force officers stole even pitty things from me, and make Charles taste your food before you eat it yourself, I am telling you, I have bad experience with these tricksters, first they say something they they turn around and make a 180 degree uturn with no shame, and please tell her, I want my boat back or at least compensation for it, and I want my own Harley Davidson jacked back too or there will be no Harley exports to the UK for some unspecified times and that included spare parts as well, none of that, they can go on and roll down hill on their Triumths lol

Comments