Tiananmen Square: What happened in the protests of 1989? - BBC News

In my view it is not hard to see why China has fallen into tyranny and despair, and dont fool yourselves with the temporary economical gains, this power you have gained has and will be further get used against you, with a more authoritarian police state and trust me you have not seen the worst yet, none of us has, this Evil behind the scene, he has plans wicked plans murderous plans for not just you in China but for all of us, as you Believers know his cleverest plans was to hide and not to be seen, in this way he can play us against one and other, listen before I come back and talk about China I want to let you know what I know about the mollas, and you know how close these are right ?? anyway, hear this one out and you better trust every word I say on this subject matter because not many of you are aware of the what is closest to the truth as I am about to reveal to you here and now, this is the most important revelation I have given you so pay attention, almost all of you have misunderstood to subject matter of the Antichrist what he is capable of and what he is, in reality it is nothing special about him, he is a guy just under 40 years old, his mother is of Jewish descent an honorable lady I have heard, his father is pure evil, this family is the family no one dares mention a word about, you can say whatever you like about the Rothschilds about anyone really but if you even mention openly talk about them, they will send for you and you are gone, this family they run an international cult, there has been tons of movies made about them, if you actually pay attention and do not listen to these so called truth seekers who call all these movies "predictive programing" which is not, they are only trying to warn you of what is but most of you think they are pat of this luciferian cabal, again which they are not, they are instead warning you, in any case, this young guy he has sold his soul to the Devil himself, as I said his father is as evil as he is and they are enormous wealthy, more money than anyone else, this young man and his family has run Iran long before the mollas were installed by them, yes Irans supreme monkey is a lapdog of theirs, and how do I know this, well I have seen things with my own eyes and I know things, you perhaps think what is going on around the world is a war between nation states when in reality it is all a big theater a huge play, the mollas are not in any conflict with the saudis, Hezbesheytan is not in conflict with the Jihadis, look all these evil bastards had to do is to stage this game, create these luciferian cults and let them play their satanic game out against each other while their top leaders sit back behind the scene and laugh at you all, listen, I have talked to some of the top shia mollas and their closest cult followers, even these top shia cult followers they are taught that the Antichrist does not really exist, they say its a system, the one eye represents television, when Prophet Mohammad has called him Masih Al Dajjal, he didnt say just Dajjal that means in place of, he said Masih Al Dajjal, meaning a (person) pretending to be the Messiah, but the shias are and the top of them are taught that this individual does not really exist, and of course they would be taught that because their absolute top shia leaders were installed by the father of this evil and wicked individual, this young man does exist, i have talked to him and he is evil as it is said, I have also seen his father, not talked to him only saw him, he has come to me and close at that, I want the Muslims in Iran to realize you have like all others been fooled to believe you are fighting the good fight when you have been deceived by the same evil forces that controls the whole planet, including China, the way I see it, as for now there is more hope for certain countries before others, in order to step out of this deception you all has fallen into, what you need is to first believe in Good and Evil, this Evil is hiding among us along with its many many luciferian cults, look it doesnt matter if you are Jews Christians Muslims Buddhists Hindis or whatever, I have personally been targeted by Christians girls from I dont know what cult but they were very proud of their Christianness ( they were anything but true Christians let me say that because true Christians I know of and they are good people) these were something else but they said they were Christians, in any case, I was targeted by these girls in my yearly teen ages to have sex with, I will later tell you all in greater detail how it all were played but just trust me right now, and in my 20s too, all by these so called Christian girls, and you hardly find anyone in Sodom who say they are Christians but I was constantly targeted by these so called Christian loos girls, they were both tried spies and wouldnt back a second to have sex with you to get what they were looking for, and if you are a good true Christian reading this, you would reject these people even if they call themselves Christians ona dime, I know you would, you would call them anything but Christians, listen friends because of my position I have seen alot and know alot, I am not just talking I know stuff, I know who and how these people run the planet and I am telling you Muslims in Iran, your supreme prostitute is the lap dog of them, of this supreme evil family and their master Eblis himself, that means their Hezbolla too, not only that if you actually knew anything about them you know they are drug traffickers and if you know that but still make up excuses for them then you belong in Hell and its many fires, but if you have any brains you would also have come to this conclusion that is what all of our Holy Books and all our Prophets and Messengers has stated, that is Evil runs the show, yes its a damn show, everything is a damn show, and the show is meant to end with a big bang, a huge conflict, you and I happens to find ourselves in the middle of this conflict, some of us are waken some are semi waken some will always remain zombies, so for me at least I am not loyal to one nation or one people, it would be foolish what I on the other hand see is, there is a greater hope to start wake up people at some certain places before others, it is much easier for me to start with people that at least believe there is something Good and Evil, in God and the Devil  in angels and demons and the hidden war going on between these forces, so nations were people do not even believe in the fact that they have a soul in any of what I have talked about will naturally be more difficult, and I also see God punishing these nations and its peoples with hopelessness and everything that comes with it, it doesnt mean we will leave you at the mercy of the Devil, you have suffered long enough as well but it is more of your own doing, but that is a whole other physiological question I need to come back to, we have to, we are not leaving anyone behind, so when I saw Chai Ling speaking as a true Believer I knew there is hope for the Chinese people, and thank God for that, because people like her are the only true ones that can give the people of China who also seek what we all seek that is total freedom from the evil grips of Pure Evil, but only if they all were more like her we wouldnt have this with what is going on there, you wouldnt have to suffer under the pressure of your communist cult leaders that has subjected you and pulled you away from the truth that is, there is a Creator, there is a greater plan, there is hope, this is the greatest crime of your evil leaders, this is what you need to realize so you can receive the supreme Mercy of your maker and get His attention, fully, so you can get to what you want, I hope is a calm peaceful happy state of mind a future to count on, a membership in the rest of the human family because the truth is, we once came from two first human beings and in time we will go back to our original shapes and forms, in Paradise there will NOT be different races, we all will be one again, this is the truth, but to get there, it is an very very exclusive club, it is only for those who has understood what live in peace with God means, but it is not too late, China WILL be free and free like never before in its history, I know you eventually will get the point that, you are not alone and in time there will be no borders between any of us, when Evil is defeated we will have more of everything than we could ask for, then what good are all these barriers these borders for, not much, what you need to do is to spend all your waken times to speak of a day when you and the rest of mankind will get reunited, you need to spread this concept and give people hope this way, use your imagination yourselves as well, we all want to hear what ideas you have to add to the world we have to and are about to re create, with the help of God, so stop sleepwalking, spend your remaining time to speak about the seemingly impossible, it is NOT trust me it is not, trust in yourselves ! spread the word !! dont waste more time, it has to happen.

Comments