Trump burns in effigy: Iran's FM Zarif joins fellow citizens in march of...

I was once again watching to see if any Amirican flags were burning, I saw one little one ;( the mollas and their cult followers must understand this, may God forbid but if you do this you are directly offending highest truly over here, that is I, dont do it, I take this kind of things very personally and believe me there is no even alternative reality dimension universe anything where any of you can defeat me and I hold grudges in all current and alternative realities, I wouldnt do that if I were you, but you are free to test my patient, and in the same time I want all others especially in Iraq to truly grasp of the seriousness of what I am about to say here now, the mollas of Iran has betrayed me, what they have is in fact unforgivable, or let me ask you this and God is your witness if you now reasonable and truthful in your answers, if these mollas and their cult followers and others but right now I am speaking of those rats, if anyone YOU have risked your life to stand behind years after years and saved them from total devastation turns back and while you are covering up for them behind your back do all kinds of filthy and un manly things, if anyone would have done even 1% of what these stinker of air would have done that to you and I am asking this as an open question, what would you have done, and remember they have conspired time after time to have me murdered, what would YOU have done, I can tell you, you would if you had the opportunity have your enemies THIS kind of filthy ungrateful filths you would have had them gone, dont say no because you would, even if they had done 1% of what these losers would have done, perhaps you are still unaware what these subhumans has tried to have done to me, but it doesnt matter, I know what kind of less than animals they really are, God knows and I know and many others and that is enough, so I advise you to NOT take the side of my mortal enemies over me, just dont do it, it is NOT a winning concept, I am NOT hiding the fact that now I want to see them gone and in fact wiped out and so it shall done, they treated me as their enemy while I was covering up for them and everything else I have done for them yet they did what they did, they all shall go to Hell where they belong and anyone else for that matter who take their side over mine, so that is it, ans also to other Arabs and Muslims, trust me you naive people, the mollas couldnt care less for you, you are being used for them to say alive, in Syria and Iraq and other places, it is not like the Iranian born IRGC that is getting sent to fight their conflicts here and there but those poor Afghan boys and while they are they are also treated like disposable limitless resources, not even reusable because they dont think that far, in any case do NOT see them as your friends because they are like their father the Devil like Eblis, look I will get a peace deal a real one going in time and till that you all need to calm down, it wont happen sooner if yo do not listen to me, on both sides, I will make both sides come to God willing a everlasting peace agreement where both sides will be satisfied and the only way the sooner you acknowledge who actually can do this the sooner it will happen so it is also up to you, I say this to the people in Iran, it is not just the mollas who has betrayed me but others too, you made a grave just a terrible mistake choosing to do that, the mistake of your lives, and for the Arabs of Arabia, do not make the same mistake some Iranians did by siding with Evil over me, do not take the side of Princess Salma over me, she is a gonner she too, they all will be, you need to stand firmly with me, then you will experience Gods true liberty and promises for all of you, again do not be foolish and sectarian and tribal and take the side of that monkey, you all will eventually join the global community we are about to establish and the sooner you get this through your thick heads the sooner we can do this thing, tell everyone you know about what is about to happen and prepare them, good luck :)

Comments