Why you should stop to bleach your skin right now | DW Stories

Hey ladies ! you are all crazy, I just want to have that said, you are sorry to say, when I see women do things like this, the immediate thought I get is that she must have severe physiological problems and must be an unstable one, I would not even have a babe who wears much makeup, in my view a girl wearing this much or even spend her time on this stuff is nothing to invest on because again if she is so unsatisfied with herself, she will certainly cause a alot of domestic problems that could lead to civil war and lot of blood shed, in the neighborhood, and trust me ladies, you wont find better men with that message, trust me in this, you are wasting your hard earned money and your lives on nonsense, work out instead ! walk a few miles, get some kilos of that big butts of yours !! :)

Comments