You know my views on gay parades and such but those who assaulted these two and I dont care if they are whatever, those behind this attack if it was up to me I would have whipped them a few good times to teach them, this is not how you treat people, and those idiots requested of these two girls to kiss ?? and when they didnt they got this treatment, this is terrible, I am telling you people, putting people in jail for beating up people like this is not the way, whipping is the best method to open their eyes, a few good lashes is what they need, it is the most civilized way and most humain, in any case I hope they are arrested and done something to them, something they never forget, like getting something right up in their behinds, something they dont like, this is terrible, this shouldnt have happened.

Comments