British Forces Seize Oil Tanker for Busting Syria Sanctions

As far I am concerned, I dont have any problem with it getting seized, remember all, they wanted to kidnap me and have me murdered in Syria, and on top of that, I was treated like garbage there, and all this after what I have done for Syria and Assad, so do not except any sympathy from me with respect to what is going on there and in this case with the seizure of this ship, and if you cannot sympathize with me on this case then YOU are a mental case and a damn no good hypocrite, I was treated like nothing when I got to Syria to help those bastards and they also wanted me dead, this is the thanks I received for everything I have done for them risking my life for these, rats, hell with Assad and the mollas, they are all goners, they are all sinful criminals, they WILL end up in Hell, thats for sure, they are NOT better than the JIhadis they are up against, just trust me on this, they are not, we want better than this, we want honest and honorable leaders leading the Syrian people, and all other peoples for that matter, people must demand better or they will get what they deserve, it is simple as that, you get what you deserve, so strive for better pray to God for better cut down on your sins and He will give you what you deserve.

Comments