I strongly suggest to the Hong Kong Communist controlled party that they do not prosecute anyone let alone sending any of these kids to prison soa break in, are you kidding me, 10 years for a break in, this would be another reason for the Kongkongers to continue protest not only this unjust extradition bill but also the more unjust sentencing law, 10 years for a break in, I cant believe what I am hearing, the protests MUST continue till they get some sensible laws, this is 21 century we dont want to go back living in times where barbarian rulers did whatever they could do with no consequences for their actions, we are all created equal, ok not precisely, a tyrant the tyrants are worth less, we are not created equal in that sense, a tyrant is worth half of a normal citizen, they better remember it before they get some over their heads ideas these tyrants these authoritarians, the protests must continue, may God be with you, Amen.   

Comments