ISIS escapees become victims of sex trafficking
I dont care if I offend someone here I am just going to say what I have understood in this case the Iraqis and Iraq as such, I am not of course saying 100% of them are the way I am going to describe them but not too far from the fact, so here I am going to say it, and its NOT a shia sunni whatever thing whatsoever, I am talking about a culture here and trust me when I say, their culture is straight out of hell somewhere with these people, the Iraqis are one corrupt people with one backward culture, I dont even understand what the fuss they make about their culture, I know you, you are one corrupt people, you can easily be corrupted for some pocket money for pitty promises, being merciful is just not your thing I say this because I know you, you are the sons and daughters of the old Babylonians what more do I have to say, and I know you wont believe me when I say, all your never ending miseries are God sent, and ofcourse He knows you better than anyone, I mean wherever I take a look at you Iraqis I see massive corruption, damn this angers me, you are impossible, go ahead hate me, hate me more so you can go to hell sooner, you truly need a Saddam over you, you cannot handle kindness, you wouldnt know what to do with it even if you had it for free, you would have ended up corrupting it too, made a mirror image of yourselves.
Comments
Post a Comment