'Maritime piracy' - Iran slams UK's seizure of oil tanker off Gibraltar
I dont like the threats made by this molla moppet, he seems so sure of himself causally making threats like that, he is lucky the ship didnt get sunked, I way lets keep the ship for a couple of months to cool the mollas down a little bit, or lets just say it like this, I hope for their sake there will be no more flag burning no more boasting how they shut down that slow moving huge drone or just make another threat and what do you know, perhaps another ship will get seized for six months, or so, here is something people needs to know about the sanctions, the sanctions does not affect the Iranian people as many think it does, the medicine shortages does and we need to do something about that to ease their pain, the normal none molla Iranian people, the financial aspects of the sanctions doesnt affect the Iranian people as much as it affects the mollas their companies which almost tot he extent that 100% of their employees are hard core molla supporters like the Basijis, these companies does not hire any others but as I said their own supporters, the normal Iranian people they find their work outside these places, and as any Iranian knows, a Basijo cult member they have two to three times higher wages than a none Basiji, it is just a fact, I know its crazy, the Basijis are living large in Iran, and not to talk about the mollas themselves, a molla you know with the turban on, their wages are five to seven times higher than a government employee, yes not 10% not 50% higher but five to seven times higher and what do they do you think, they are sent around to mosques to stand there brainwash people on friday nights and make a prayer and thats it, for this they get seven times higher wages than a government employee, what kind of fair system is that, this is why 90% of the Iranians despise these mollas and their supporters, these parasites are living of the rest of the Iranian people, so when I say I am for sanctions, the poor Iranian people cannot get in any worse shape than they already are but the sanctions really bite of all IRGC companies and their employees and thats just fine by me, I have no problem having their wages down to the low level of the government employees, let these suckers also feel what the working class are going through, because when they have twice the wages of those others dont know what hell these poor people are going through and I also suggest the travel ban gets lifted on the Iranian people but instead make a list of all IRGC members all Basisjis and all their families put them on a ban and let others travel freely, this move alone will belittle the mollas to the point that they will lose their minds, I promise this will perhaps start a revolution in Iran, people will not stop talking about it, its a great proposal I think to again belittle these rats and uplift the Iranian people instead, the mollas will lose their minds lol good, so yes I am for sanctions because it only for the most part only hits on the mollas in the same time we have to make life easier for the normal Iranians like doing something about this lack of medicine situation.
Comments
Post a Comment