Pence Suspense: Why Was Vice President Recalled to Washington?

The move by President Trump to send Bolton to Mongolia to keep him far from anything he can destroy was a brilliant move I must say, and if the rumors of Mr Trump replacing Bolton with Tucker Carlson as his national security adviser is also true that would be a game changer for sure, I think the whole universe would like to see that happen, I have said it from day one, President Trump could have done so much better in terms of getting things done in national and the international stage if some of these chicken hawks were not pushing him to do some ill advised policy moves, I am convinced of it, but as Believers we know what happened could not had happened in any other way so go back and ask things should have been done differently because things happened according to Gods will, the only sensible thing we can do is to analyze what happened to learn from it, thats all we can do, but if I were President Trump, I would have dumped Bolton and replaced him with Tucker Carlson absolutely, or what I would have done is not to have a matchdown between equal numbers of doves and hawks, I would rather have three quarters of doves in my cabinet and one hawk, in a little bird cage sitting back at the corner of the room and every time he is acts like a good dove I would have rewarded him with some bird crackers, even hawks has to behave at times.

Comments