'The Five' reacts to fallout from AOC's explosive accusations

I will not try to politicize this because of the unnecessary drama that it will bring, but I can speak as a person who has spent time more than I should in too many concentration camps, last one in Britain when I was illegally snached and my damn boat confiscated and my personal stuff getting stolen by the border officers, for a fact, they stole my things, but that is beside the point here, but I have had spent a couple of years in these institutions so I know the system and those people working there and how they can be many times, I will not cover up for the border patrol officers but I can in a way understand why they too many of them has been desensitized by all the shit they come by on daily basis, I am NOT excusing them but the way I seen it, we are all human beings and dealing with troubled people like many of these migrants or anyone in detention can be, sooner or later it will affect the people who supposed to care for them, look I could go on and wrote 5000 words about this but you get the point I hope, it is not easy being these border patrol people and it is certainly not easy being these poor migrants either, but one thing must be clear, treating people with some respect is the way but also correct laws and practices in place, one cannot just throw these poor people into a facility and except them to behave like cultured people, but nevertheless they MUST be treated with respect or find people who can deal with the stress of the job, these border patrol people and these who are caring for these migrants in these facilities do have a difficult job, but they are not forced to stay if they cannot follow some basic guidelines, perhaps they should be sent to courses every now and then to remind them, the migrants are human beings like everyone else, and give them a pay raise too, but more importantly, new laws but be legislated for these poor people to have their say in court if they have valid reason to stay or not, but if you ask me, I would have sent them all back and took care of the many homeless first before anything, and if something gets left over then we can talk about opening up for intake of migrants, but thats just me.

Comments