This luciferian sack of garbage used to brag to foreign diplomats that this asshole this Antichrist in Britain is one of their sons, he was sooo proud that he was one of them, there are many things you friends are still unaware of with respect to these luciferian shia mollas and their officials, I am NOT talking about the everyday shias, you living in your own little world brainwashed to follow this massive cult that is now your religion, you dont know of nothing, you follow what your fathers where doing and its nothing more than that, what I am doing is to letting you know who rules you, it is Satan this devil and his devils like Javad Zarif, I know the lefties the liberals who do not believe in God therefore they think whatever I say is baloney so they will continue praising Zarif as if he is a hero of a kind, this is mainly why I do not subscribe to anything leftis any longer, if they do not even that even they have a soul then what truth can they be able to see, not much if you ask me, so go ahead and praise this little midget devil Zarif and those like him, useless idiots or useful idiots depends what side you think you are at, but idiots you are, you leftis, most of you are, there are some intelligent wise ones too of course but the numbers are just too few, I am telling you Javad Zarif is evil as it comes, he is one of them.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
English Translation Of Holy Quran - 3. Aali Imran (the Family of Imran) ...
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment