https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfTvGxI-ets

I think Jackie Chan and the star of Mulan whom I had great hopes for are just afraid to speak up and stand on the side of the people and not just the very corrupt self serving elites, I thought they were men and women of the common people, I truly cannot say but I believe they are too scared perhaps too "established" to be the heros they play on the silk scene, that scene is about to be stained with dishonor, do these celebs really want peoples voices to be shut down and their suffering not to be heard just because these celebs are themselves already living large ?? have they forgot where they came from themselves at one time ?? I dont know their back story perhaps they have been feed with a silver spoon from their childhood I dont know what I do know is, 99,99 of us has not and we deserve better, at least our voices must and will be heard one way or the other, we have the World Citizens behind us and soon all the money in the world and everything else that comes with it but we must not ever forget there are too many people suffering while their sufferings could be eased and I at least no matter what will stand on these peoples side, to the end, and the glorious end of this story will be written by us and no greedy self serving corrupt whomever, I strongly urge the star of Mulan never to get a major role in any motion picture ever again and I also urge all her films to be boycotted fully just to show her, how it feels like to be shut down as she want the brave freedom loving people of Hong Kong to be by the Communist Totalitarian Party wants them to be, what goes around comes around, baby, and for Jackie Chan, damn I really loved that man since I was a youngster watching his movies then went out to seek out trouble fighting people :) but now he has Shanghaied us all by taking the side of the totalitarians, very saddened to hear that ;(

Comments