How the Impeachment Process Works

My words exactly, two third of the senate will never convict President Trump so why bother and waste time on it, I think some want to put themselves out there for instigating this to be seen perhaps as the most righteous ones while they dont see what they are about to cause here, nothing good will come out of it, spend your times on better policy ideas to improve the lives of the people, thats what I would have done, some people are destroying the Dem party, something you dont need right now after the blunder of 2016 when you Sen Sanders had the best chance, you were wrong then and you are just as wrong today, I have to distance myself from this lunacy going on right now, I have no other options, I might go Third Party, I might go with the third option here.

Comments