Susan Rice says fight against ISIS not over despite leader's death

Why does Susan Rice always have be a buzz killer, she is always so negative and always brings down a celebratory event, I never going to invite her to my parties, she is so depressing, her eyes are depressing as well, her whole persona is down bringing, I am starting to think she is not satisfied, I feel sorry for her husband, the name of her book Tough Love is perhaps a reflection and the way she sees her own life, I think its the opposite of the mirror image she would like her life to be, perhaps thats what her daddy told her for not hugging her enough, tough love my ass, there were no any love at all, so depressing, somebody send her a bucket a truck with flowers to show here, people are good, people are not bad, so stop lady and be so cynical all the time, gosh.

Comments