What am I still doing here, I need a clear answer if it was all worth it coming here and doing this or was it just a big mistake, give me an answer because I need to know if I am staying here or if I have to leave very very soon, I cant do this for much longer, I mean it, I am starting to get very disappointed because, I have not talked about this before, but because of my open support for Joe Biden, I lost my slip, the harbor patrol guys, they didnt like me either for some reason, although I think why, some of the same old people are putting untrues and false information in their heads like they have always have done, and now I am anchoring and its mislabel and very difficult, I wont have this, if I am not given an answer any day soon I will be forced to leave and after that, the relationship between myself and some others is never ever going to be restored again, I have risked more than everything to do this and now with the new president, there shouldnt be any more excuses why this should continue happening to me, dont let me regret why I came here, I mean it, I have not been this serious in years, I shouldnt have to be here a second more than this, not a second more.

Comments