For victims of the Armenian genocide, Biden designation a ‘momentus occa...

The reason Israel and Britain does not recognize the genocide is because they staged it, the Zionist movement from Britain who sought to collapse the Ottoman empire were the ones who staged this, so of course they would never admit to their mistake.
To another subject now, some time ago I went to a Jewish temple here to extend a friendly hand to them and they shut their doors on me, big mistake, you dont shut the door to a King and specially not this handsome one, just saying, you shut your doors to me and I will shut all doors back on whoever make such mistake, I am not saying I am going to bash all Jews, there are many religious Jews on my side and non religious ones too, but the Ultra Zionists, you shouldnt have done that, you missed a great opportunity to make peace with me, one day you will come to seek my help and what do you think my answer to you will be, I will reject you denounce you then will realize what error you made, I have stated my case.

Comments