Taliban violence instills fear in Afghanistan's minority groups - Afghan...

There are good and bad people within every major communities and peoples but if I can single out the nicest people from in the Middle East in my personal view because I have met a fair number of many peoples I would say the Hazaris and the Yemenis the ones I have found to be the best amongst these people, I have never met a Hazari or a Yemeni that warent polite and nice, now watching them suffering in the hands of the worst human kind has to offer is very disturbing to me, the world should stand with these very innocent people, and stand up against their aggressors.
The word of a Taliban has now proven to be absolute worthless, they are the criminal puppets they always have been, and they shall be defeated with Gods help and anyone who supports them illiterates, too many generation of them have grown up hating others and these rats think they represent God and what is holy, these pedophile heroin traders, they will with Gods help be sent to Hell, the problem here is Pakistan and its ISI, thats for damn sure, they are the real trouble makers here, Pakistan the land of the "pure" yeah sure, the perhaps most corrupt country in the world, where corruption is the name of the game, a country who every other day targets minorities houses of worship, a country unsafe for anyone, and you call yourselves the land of the pure ?? I am not offending all Pakistanis, look I know no one likes to be criticized, but a wise man once said, a true friend is the one who takes the risk of ending a friendship by pointing to another friends flaws and shortcomings for them to improve, a true friend is not the one who cheer and encourage your wrong doings by hiding behind fake news, I am creating a movement where everything is and has to be in the open, full transparency, its the only way for all of us on my side to self improve, and if you take me as one of the ill wishers, then you are one dumb one, in that case you are useless to us, we dont want you, go back to those who likes to lie to you and see where it will take you, where it has taken you right now, and if you think you are a good place, then stay there, stay in your garbage can, we are building something better here, and we are the ones who will be fully successful with Gods help, we are the winning side here, have I not provided enough evidence for it by now ?? 

Comments