China-Philippines sea dispute: Philippines demands China cease 'unlawful...

I dont understand why anyone would express their support for a modern lawless pirate regime like the one in Philippines, when did this criminal regime in Manila ever respect anyone else human rights, they are killing and oppressing their own minority people in south of Philippines and not to speak of foreigners, I was seeking safe harbor after a piece of floating plastic got sucked into my engines cooling intake, when did they respect international maritime law these pirates, now they are bitching when a bigger fish in the sea comes and make claims, I have no empathy for them in any way, they need to feel the humiliation and the pain they have caused countless of others, I personally stand behind brother Xi of China, in fact if I could I would join his navy myself.
You friends need to understand one thing, or two things, one is, I have had a whole year inside their Philippine gulag to reflect and how to express myself when I finally would leave that hellhole, you see 100% of us in Bicutan Gulag were foreigners, there were folks there that had been so badly treated by the Philippinos so badly, extorted of money by the guards the attorneys the warden that they swore when they left Philippines, if they would see a Philippino in their own country they would take their lives, I tried to talk them out of it, but what I am saying that was the feeling some had towards Philippines, imagine being falsely accused of something minor, then thrown into one of these concentration gulags for a couple of years because you dont have 100 000 dollars at a minimum to bribe their Commissioner to be released, for something you never did, look, one of the cases I heard alot of was like, you are a foreigner and live in a nice house or an apartment, your Philippino neighbors gets jealous of you, they talk to the local cops to pay you a visit, you open the door to your house the cops stand there and before your eyes throw an object it could be anything from a false ID card to some drugs, then they accuse you of a crime, then they ask you to pay them personally a sum of money, and if you dont they take you to jail then to one of these immigration gulags, suck you dry there then deport your ass to your country of origin, another thing they do is, if you have a restaurant or a small shop, when the local cops pays you a visit, you are forced to serve them free food no questions asked and if you dont they will fuck you up in one way or the other, this is Philippines my friend, I have much more to say about.
So when I hear the Philippine pirate regime cry about international law, I think, go to hell, dont cry wolf here, I dont buy it, because I unlike most of you have been there, I have seen it with my own eyes, I dont need anyone to tell me that what I am saying is wrong or too excessive, because every single of my statements are true, I dont lie I speak the truth, my judgment is sound and fair, again 85% of the Philippinos approve of their criminal corrupt pirate regime, they approved of their representatives.

Btw, I want to say, I never forgot how that lowlife naval intelligence officer offended me, this is for YOU, you would never speak to me in that manner if you didnt have an army behind you, you coward, now lets see how capable your military is ;) idiot. 

Comments