This sadistic evil monsters name is Leander Catalo the warden of The Bureau of Immigration in Bicutan Philippine, an evil slave trader that will never be forgiven for the harm he and his corrupts co workers have caused to foreigners, these rats held me in that gulag hellhole for a whole year, the conditions cannot be put down in words that easily but has to be lived to fully be believed what we have been put through, this is why I am saying there can never be forgiveness what they have done and still are doing to (mainly) innocent foreigners.

I have long said if you want to be how civilized a nation is take a look how they are treating folks deprived of their freedom, Philippines are on top of that list, there is no humanity no mercy for anyone, I dont want to offend all Philippinos but the system they all indorse and are so proud of is racist and backward that it has to be exposed for what it is because many foreigners are suffering.

Did you dear readers know that there is a law in Philippines where if you (insult) a Philippino they can make a case against you and deport you, but it doesnt end there, its not just deporting you nicely and quickly, its not how it works in Philippines, what they will do to you is to put you in one of these many Immigration gulag detention centers for one and a half to three years, suck you dry of every penny you have and we are talking about tens of thousands of dollars then if you are lucky the commissioner after getting half of everything you have spent sign your papers to get deported, and all this for having insulted a Philippino, I am not kidding, if you tell a Philippino to go and fuck himself, he or she manly she makes a case on you and you are screwed, I know some of you think I am exaggerating but look it up if you dont believe me.

Another way the authorities of Bureau of Immigration intentionally goes after foreigners is, lets say you have a three or six months visa, you are still in Philippines, you still have one or two weeks left before your visa expires, you go to the Bureau of Immigration main office in Manila to renew your visa because you are dumb enough to want to stay there for whatever reason, manly because of vagina if you are a man, because you are dumb and allow your dick to make decisions for you, but there are other reasons why you want to stay there, legit reasons, so you go to the BI a week before to renew your visa, you walk up the stairs go to the section where they renew visas, letting them know of your request, you hand over your passport and get the stamp and all the signatures you need, pay the fee and you think you have it covered now, you walk home or to the hotel or wherever you are staying, what you dont know is that you have been followed by BI government agents, a day or two after someone knocks on your door, you open the door and see a bunch of police officers asking if you have a valid visa, and you think you had that taken cared of a few days earlier, you hand over your passport to the police they check you in the system and there it says you have not been registered in the system, and you argue that you have all the necessary signatures in your passport but they reply to you that its not valid, your visa has expired and now you have to follow them, where they take you is to one of these immigration gulag detention centers, keep you there for years to hire attorneys to bribe the warden and his guards and for expensive food, to extract all your saving regretting you ever thought about visiting Philippines and when you are broke mentally and physically to the verge of death then they will deport you if you still have money to buy your own plane ticket, not only that you have to and I swear to God, have to pay the guard to drive you to the airport, and if you dont they wont get you to the airport, I had to pay 1000 Pesos times four to four guards to drive me to the airport, yeah its that bad there.

The reason the BI employees does that is a business for them, look in the Bicutan detention center its rated for 150 persons but on average there are over 450-500 people there, you have seen the pictures I posted yesterday in that reportage, because the longer they keep you there, you are forced to buy your own food, that means bribing the guards to allow the food to get through the gate, and with 500 persons there with two thirds having afford to buy groceries from outside, because the food they gave us is just not enough to sustain yourself, we are talking about a small piece of rice and perhaps 30 grams of cooked chicken, and thats it, so naturally they do this to force you to buy groceries from out side so that the warden and the guards can "tax" you, on average 300 of us bought groceries from outside daily, with 500 Pesos of tax on each bag, 300 of them, thats 150 000 pesos on daily basis that goes directly in the pockets of the warden his boss the Commissioner Norman Tansingco whoes boss is Bongbong Marcos the dictator of Philippines and whats left goes to the guards themselves, but the money flow from these detention centers doesnt end there, they are casinos too inside, I have pictures of it, and its always highstake tables, there are many many wealthy detainees there foreigners of course.

You friends need to understand something here, Bongbong Marcos is indeed elected dictator of Philippines, in fact he is highly popular, with 85% approval rating, Dutarte that rat had 90% approval ratings, the Philippinos love these lowlife corrupt dictators, they are crazy about their leaders and the laws they make, like insulting a Philippino can get you crushed in that country, if you are not familiar with the costumes and ways of the Philippines I am here to inform you how things work there, you see all laws there are in direct favor of the local Philippinos and disadvantage foreigners, like if you are an International corporation and whats to set up a factory or whatever in Philippines, the law says, you need to pay almost 80% more in salary to your employees than a local Philippino company could do for the same work and task, so you as a foreigner is forced to pay the same employee more, just think about that, no wonder no corporations wants to move to that pirate infested islands called Philippines, these people think they are so clever by screwing foreigners but are so shortsighted that they dont realize the bad reputation they are hanging around their own necks with these actions, but its ok, I am now here to expose it all for the world to see how foreigners are being treated in Philippines, look the Philippinos that are reading this shouldnt take offence of what I am saying here, 85-90% of you approve of these laws and authorities that are implementing these laws, its not like 10%-15% of you disaprove of this, you have your own to blame, if I were you I would take this oppertunities to elect decent leaders instead of these criminals as your leaders and presidents and as long as you dont, people like us will highlight the crimes not inflicted on you local Philippinos but us as foreigners.

I have much more to say, as I have stated, I have no intention to lay low with this one, you took a year of my life, stole my sailboat, offended me for a whole year and had me live in filth for a whole year, there will be payback, I want the Philippine authorities to know that, I will be your worse nightmare, and I will give my full support to China to take any amount of islands they want from your pirate state of Philippines, because you steel from those you can so why shouldnt someone bigger take whats yours, its only fair.

I will now stand behind China to do whatever they want with Philippines and their islands, again you Philippinos you chose these leaders and laws to represent you, you have fair elections yet you chose these corrupt leaders to represent you, now you have to deal with the consequences, because I am sure you yourselves as Philippinos dont want to be treated like you are treating us abroad.

See ya all tomorrow God willing

Comments