KGB Defector Yuri Bezmenov 1985 Interview. Explains KGB Manipulation of ...

I dont think Yuri was pointing to a grander conspiracy by the communists or anyone else, to predict how it will end with any empire you only have to go back in history and study how they fell from grace, I dont want to write ten thousand words here to explain how empires destroyed themselves from within you can do the work yourself if are interested, I think Yuri is educated on the subject and cross referencing what has already been written in history books, the US is no different in this regard, what they should do which they just wont is to redraw their military bases from most of the places they are at, stop the wasteful spendings like in Ukraine and start take care of their own people, Russia and China are not the ones that forced the US to invade Afghanistan Iraq and countless of other places, Russia and China wasnt behind 911, Russia and China wasnt the ones that stole billions from Pentagons budgets, insiders were, its not a conspiracy pulled by outsiders but from insiders, dont blame others, others are just observing it all play out as again predicted thats all, and when a friend like myself comes along and tell the truth I am not your enemy, I am telling you if you correct these mistakes you will do just fine, I am a fan of America and American people, I have said I even loved 99% of the MAGA people I met there even though I said I am Muslim anti Trump and the rest of it, they still treated me with respect, so of course I am a big fan of them, they are good people and good people are the ones I get drawn to regardless if they are whites blacks the brownies and even yellow people from north south east west of the Yellow Sea all of them, including all the reds too I almost forgot.

Comments