Ukraines Post War Nato Membership

https://youtu.be/m_BC65MfI3U?si=kEvL5RQxsVrQJuRv

I have no doubt Ukraine will join Nato in the future but after the war is over, after Russia has taken half of the country, and the reason For Nato to accept Ukraine is to patch the wound of defeat they have experienced, so what will remain of Ukraine will be accepted into Nato and at that time I don't think Russia will mind that, officially Russia will object to  Ukraines Nato membership but I don't think they would feel threatened in reality and at that time I think the relationship between Europe and Russia will turn for the better and things will go back to business as usual, Russia will be sadisfied having half of Ukraine and the west will be equally sadisfied having the other half of Ukraine, that's how I see this whole thing end up as, I could be wrong but I don't think so, I still think the sooner Ukraine accept their loses and right now make peace with Russia the better but this puppet Zionist agent Zelenski I think he is put there for one purpose and one purpose only, to have Ukraine carved up in pieces that's what I believe his real job is.

Comments