Iran's attack on Israel has Middle East on the 'brink', warns UN chief |...
Iran said they fired just a handful of ballistics not 130 as the Zionists are claiming, I have said this before, if Iran had fired of 130 ballistics the sky would been lighten up with shooting stars, also if Iran had fired of that many they would have boasted about it and not shown just a handful of ballistics fired on tv,another point is, the Zionist mainstream media have only showed one liquid engine rocket part and one fuel tank in another footage, where are the rest of the wrecks, there are non if they were we would have seen more than two footages of rocket wrecks, they are lying, I believe in Irans story here, I believe they fired three something liquid fuel missiles the old version and a couple of solid fuel ballistics there the warhead detached from the rocket body, those are the ones we saw landed on their targets, the liquid rockets are much heavier and slower, those can be shut down over Iraq midway and those are the wrecks we saw the solid ones were the others who we saw over the Zionist entity hitting the military bases, to be fully honest I dont even believe Iran fired 170 drones either, I think they fired 20-30 something at most if even that, and perhaps five cruise missiles, this is what happened I think, I also think Iran should send the bill to the Zionist regime at the UN for having staying late up night for nothing, anyway I am going to make myself a cup of coffee and polish my tools, or something I dont know, this is just boring with the news no action no cigar only coffee and boredom.
Comments
Post a Comment