The Antizionist Jews Israel DOES NOT Want You To Know About With Histori...

I know you wonderful guys are secular and perhaps atheist Jews but anti Zionist which is gold and you are exposing and explaining the difference between religious Jews who were and are still anti Zionists and the Zionist ones and you clearly are on the anti Zionist religious Jews at least politically, I suggest you look a bit deeper into your souls and by that I am sure you will discover new wonderful things and with Gods help get closer with the religious ones like the rest of us because the real truth is within inside you, you have already got the political and historical side right the only thing missing is the soul part and with Gods help if you get that last part right then I promise your world will change, mine has yours can too, good luck.

Comments