'We are not seeking war' after Iran's attack: Israeli President Herzog
Listen to this Zionist, now he is saying its over 500 drones and missiles, they are holocausting the numbers again what a surprise, I am telling you, next week they will take it up to a thousand missiles these Ashkenazis are crazy, you see when Europe send its people to Middle East they dont send its best people they send their rapists they send their criminals they send bad guys and I guess some are decent people, does it sound familiar :) of course I dont mean to offend all Ashkenazis but you have to admit, 95% of them are fucking crazy, c mon be honest now, I mean it from the bottom of my heart, the 5% good Ashkenazis I consider some of the best there is totally my kind of people so if you are one of the 5% please dont get offended but you have to give it me, your people are crazy my brother and sister but you dont have to, you have a much bigger family here and you know it so keep up the good job because mankind is counting on you, you have seen it yourself, I would go out and criticize not only the Houthis and their leaders for allowing their people to chant curse on the Jews, although you Ashkenazis are not Jewish I still dont like when they offend you like this, but to be honest I havent heard the Houthis chant curse on the Jews anymore, I think we have had an impact on that front so thats good, you see we can make good changes if we want.
Comments
Post a Comment