Hello friends !
I need you to do something if you want to some good, if you happened to have may God forbid a family member who get their news from the likes of Foxnews Newsmax and such you need to get them off that you know that but how to go about it I have some suggestions that works, first of all you need to be collected not get emotional when you argue with them be factual always have patient with them thats the first step, next step is to make a some sort of deal with them like, if they accept to stop watching Foxnews Newsmax and SUCH for a week while you give them your news sources many of which both of us are familiar with from the independent sources if lets say your parents agree on just tuning in on those alternative voices for a week then you do them a favor in return, and here is the thing, both of you must honor your promises, if you happen to have grandparents which I hope you all have who watch SUCH of Foxnews Newsmax and alike, you do a deal with them too, like you go over to them watch a couple of hours a week from those alternative news sources and in return you do something for them too, I am sure you all will like the quality time with one another at the same time, this gives you opportunity to get together and spend some good time with one another for sure, this will strengthen the family bonds which is always a good thing, so dont waste time do this I suggested and you will only experience positive things out of it, because we have to squeeze these Zionists you know that this is what we must do and this is a good way to advance out global international anti Zionist efforts to tell these people whats what and what is not, good luck guys.

 

Comments