NYPD response to Columbia chaos was well-executed: NYPD chief of patrol

Here is what I say, if the Zionist movement like Foxnews and others can negatively influence the masses so can we positively counter their disinfo with accurate information, I am myself am ALWAYS against anything vandalizing occupying buildings disrupting traffic any of it, I am for occupying campuses in a peaceful manner occupying public squares I am for demonstrating always peacefully anything that is done in a civilized manner that I am for, I am not for beating up peaceful students demonstrating I am not for throwing explosives at students or anyone else like the pro Zionist thugs are doing, I am also against spreading false information like Foxnews and other Zionist controlled mainstream media is doing, I also encourage the law enforcement to show tolerance towards the peaceful demonstrators and I also encourage the law enforcement to arrest the non peaceful protestors, for sure, regardless if they are pro or against the subjects at hand, what we didnt see was the arrest of those who got to the campus throwing explosives at the students, that we didnt see, and because we didnt see that I urge people to get there to protect the students themselves, thats what I would have done, something the law enforcement should have done and not stand still so things dont get out of hand, another point I want to get across to the law enforcement is, do not allow the outside Zionist Israeli puppet influencers take more advantage of you, they are corrupt they are not your friends they do not have your best interest at heart they just seek your political support and your money to keep on corrupting the world, have honor and say NO MORE !

Comments