Police enter pro-Palestinian encampment at UCLA, arrest protesters
First of all students have the right to demonstrate specially at campuses, to make it fair to those students who dont want to get bothered by loud noises so they can study in a calm environment I suggest the demonstrators keep the chantings down between school hours whatever that is, it would be a great idea I think even the demonstrators at campus goes to their classes and right after school hours they get back at their tents and do what they feel they need to do and the school should be ok with that kind of arrangement and let them sleep in their tents overnight then in the morning when the classes begins then its calm for 8 hours or whatever it is so people can go not getting bothered with their learnings, I think that is a way to do this thing.
Comments
Post a Comment