The Lord Jesus revealed Himself to me || Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel

I am just saying, I have a hard time respecting anyone who say Jesus revealed himself to them, in their meaning they say the Creator of the universe visited them and as you can hear this bishop is describing how he looked like and the thing is he is serious about it, it is unfortunate that some will go to any length to get followers, I lost the respect I had for Marmari Emmanuel, in my view he is a heretic a liar a madman now.
To my sane Christian friends I have a couple of questions I need them to be truthful to themselves answering it, do you think the Creator of the whole universe with all the angels all the Jinns which means the Unseen, these other creatures from other dimensions and all the intelligent lifeform in this universe that the Creator will look like a glorified monkey like us humans, you know 98% of our DNA is from these primitive apes, you know there is a reason we humans look like these apes, because of our DNA of course, and you think the Creator of all these intelligent creations out there which there are vast amount of that the Creator of all these happen to look like one of His least intelligent creatures in form of an upright walking apes, is that what you think He will look like, have you lost your minds ? put yourself in His place, you just created all things in existence with life forms we humans are nowhere close to be and by humans I mean 98% alike with primitive apes, and then you go on to look like an animal 98% ape ? you Christians need to better know you are insulting the Lord of all things by comparing Him to a glorified ape, He will reject you on the Day of Judgment rest assured of that, you know what rejected means in this care I hope, I urge you to use your intellect wisely and not insult the Lord in this manner, Jesus was never the Lord, he said it himself when He ordered YOU not to pray to him but to his Father which means his Maker his Creator, Jesus said, his Father is greater than he is, Jesus said he did nothing but by the will of his Creator, in Luke you read insulting the son the Father but if you insult the Holy Spirit there is no forgiveness for it, I think those who wrote for Luke were confused but the idea getting acrossed is correct, you can insult the son but if you insult one of the either because they are greater there is no forgiveness for it and when YOU Christians compare the Father to an ape I hope you understand you are insulting Him in the worst manner possible, you will pay the price for it, I am not holding back here because you are insulting my Maker in the worst way you can insult someone who knows better, the Jews will agree with me, most of them will, the wise Jews know the Lord does not have an image, He is a soul occupying no space in His existence, I have asked this question of you Christians before I do it again, you say God is a man looking object with hands eyes legs a mouth and the rest of it, my question is, before God created space and time and all the natural laws like gravity, well you say he is a man looking, so was He hovering around before He created gravity to have use for His legs, was he walking blind to create light for His eyes to use for, did He then create object so He can have use for His hands and finger to grab hold of things, again have you lost your minds whats wrong with you ?? and also why do you say ' in his holy name Jesus so on and so forth' when his name was not even Jesus, so whats holy with that name which is not even his ? I mean do you even understand whats coming out of your mouths, apparently not.

Look friends my job is to point out every nonsense I hear from all these religions doesnt matter where it comes from, I have criticized the Shias for their worship of their saints, when they pray to these for help when God have ordered them ONLY to pray to Him and ONLY ask Him for help, which the Shias do not do, they pray to Ali they pray to Lady Fatemeh much like the Catholics do, the Catholics not only do they pray to Jesus they also pray to Virgin Mary calling he the mother of God, they say God had half siblings the Lord had a stepfather and all that nonsense, I criticize the Sunnis not to believe everything in the Hadiths which have caused all these terror cults to appear, I criticize the Sunnis not to blow up houses of worship of others because thats as evil as one can be, I criticize the Sunnis over many things, I criticize the Evangelicals over not to stand for the Zionist lunatic Synagog of Satan and stop conspiring to have these others to finally get the final war they seek to have themselves "saved", I criticize the Jews not to believe their Talmud which have caused them so much suffering and stop being hypocrites they are known to be, I point out all the things in their books that are contradictable and easily proven to be so, listen to me, being a good Believer is not difficult, Just believe in the One unseen Creator because He exist outside His creation not inside, He is like the computer programmer sitting behind the screen 110% aware of every single thing going on His creation, interfering here and there as He sees fit and taking care of business like that, He doenst appear physically inside His creation, why would He, lowering Himself to something primitive something He created, for what to show love ? then there are millions billions of other creatures also which He loves I am sure, would He appear to them as a glorified ape or something of their own over there, then rest assured some fools over there would claim He is something of their own too like some do here and imagine if all Intelligent creatures claim the same, it would create chaos in the universe and beyond, so the wise thing to do I hope all sane people would say is, why would God do such a thing when He could just not create such confusion among His creation but do something else than what some claim about him, like not showing Himself at all only to explain to them all the facts about Him, that He is a soul not like anything in His creation and leave it as that for you to use your intellect to believe or not to believe to go your own way and make all the foolish claims you want for you to finally answer for your own deeds and decisions when you spread misinformation about Him and mislead countless of people with your false claims, like He the Creator of the universe and the realms beyond visited you as a glorified ape as a man, because a man is 98% a pure ape, I urge you to use the 2% which is not a dumb ape of you and come to your senses, do not behave like a primitive monkey, can you tap into the 2% of your realself which Satan is envy of or will you remain not even a glorified ape but a real ape, I for myself I choose to tap into the other part of myself what you do is up to you, I know its hard but you can do it, what I also can promise you is this, Paradise is only reserved for the 2% of us its not for all, its an exclusive club not for all this much I can promise you its not for the dummies.   

Comments