Travel expert reveals which countries are seeing spikes for summer travel

Listen up folks this is funny stuff, the always lying Foxnews unintentionally contradicting themselves admitting the US economy is going well with record low unemployment again contradicting their previous and Trumps rhetorics and statements, dont worry in a few minutes you gonna see them twisting and start lying like they are used to do all over again, I am going to post their coming backpedaling when they do so just stay tuned this is great stuff.
If you are gonna travel somewhere in Europe I strongly suggest Portugal, not only are they very nice and civilized people, the weather is just perfect there right now everything is affordable too so you get most bang for your buck and they dont have a totalitarian government, its tolerant country with the nicest people so yes take a chance go to Portugal you gonna like it there, I would retire there if I were you, seriously. 

Comments