USS Liberty Part II - When Israel attacked the US - Survivor Interview -...

Watch part 1 too !
I think our young people need to be reminded of the many conspiracies the Zionist regime pulled on the American people throughout the decades, its not just they are forcing you wire over billions of your hard earned tax dollars they have also dragged you into fighting their wars with your blood also not only that they have tried to start WW3 and blaming it on you not just once but several times in the past, you dont hear these Zionist FAKE conservatives at Foxnews Newsmax and these Shapiros or even these traitors of commentators and former elected officials like Tulsi fucked face Gabbard claiming to be there for the US military servicemen and women ever tell the truth about the Zionist entity and their crimes against the American servicemen and women, I think the American people on both sides especially the younger ones need to know about these things, you have traitors amongst you, real backstabbers, selfserving traitors only looking to fatten their own pockets as much as they can before the whole thing collapses, so go ahead blame the outsiders till you end up in your graves while you are following orders to dig your own graves with still trusting these criminals next to you, your mortal enemy is not some outside, they are sitting right there next to you !!! I have no side in any of this, of course I am against the corrupt ones everywhere, but I do not take side between leaders and countries because, they are all the same, against the good people in all these countries and thats why they all hate me, the way I see it with God as your ally thats all one needs, whats better than that, you can have Him as your ally too, but then you have to abandon these corrupt cult leaders all of them, none of them are favored by God, God will never favor the corrupt, get that through your head please, good luck.

Comments