When I was In Power, Iran Was Broke: Donald Trump | Israel Russia US Ukr...
I want you think carefully when you answer this question, do you like when someone is insulting your intelligence or not, well most of you will say of course not, then why would you not take offence when this guy does exactly that, look friends, at first everything a conspiracy starts with a lie, Trump is lying right in your face and some like those morons in the audience cheer it on as you can hear, because not one word not one sentence in what he delivered were true words lets start with what he said about Ukraine Russia war, I am not going to repeat his misleading question just go straight to my own counter question on it, do you folks out there believe if Nato had built up Ukraine as they did under his own presidency ready to go to war that Russia would not have attacked Ukraine because what, people are afraid of Trump, is that what you think, if so you are actually a dumb person I can tell you that, ander counter question, do you think Iran would have stopped supporting the Palestinians if Trump was president for any reason, is that what you think, on that I say to you dont be that stupid because I dont want any of you to be stupid, a stupid person is good for nothing but supporting crazy people, I dont like crazy people, therefore it is in my interest for all to be very smart people, I dont want dumbed down people, dumb people are not good for the world understand, ok lets go on, then he brings up this Iron Dome, its a catchy name I get that, but for those who have any knowledge of what it is, its a short air defence system which the US on the American continent have absolutely no need of, Canada nor Mexico will ever attack the US got it so you have no need for it, he just say that because he knows you can be a dumb person which is exactly what he is fishing for to get votes from, the question is will you be the dumb person who will take the bait or not.
Look my American friends, you are between a rock and a hard place with Biden and Trump, I understand that, these are your choices, your system hasent allowed you more than these two, you have three choices actually, either one of these two or not voting at all, in that case Trump will get re elected, which is not a good choice, here is what I think what will happen if Trump gets elected vs Biden, if Trump gets elected, he will do what Biden did in the Holy Land times two which is an absolute disaster, it will lead to WW3 on the contrary of what Trump claims, this will embolden Shaytanyahoo to get much more aggressive and if Shaytanyahoo is more encouraged he and those like him will wipe the Palestinians out and the Muslim world will not accept that, it will be WAR !!! and not just any war it will be the war of all wars, at the same time you all know Trump is looking for revenge internally, he will mess up absolutely everything everywhere where he can, he is a ticking time bomb, some of you i know you know he is a ticking time bomb and thats what you want, you want him to get this final war started and have it done with sooner rather than later, but honestly how can I agree with this disaster lurking in waiting in good conscience, we are talking massive amount of deaths I cant go along with it, the way I see it, Biden have fucked up more than enough already, I dont think he will go farther with his global fuckups perhaps a little bit more but I think we are at the end of his fuckups, but Trump hasent even began his, so is that what you want with him getting in office and start all the fuckups all over gain times 2 or more, I dont know I dont see any good coming out of this, right now you have two choices, Biden or Trump, these are your choices sorry to say.
Comments
Post a Comment