“The Republicans Are Bullies, Man!” - Rep. Jamaal Bowman On The GOP And ...

 
Rep Jamaal Bowman is a good honorable man that much we know, I encourage people to get deeply involved in their local elections but when it comes to Genocide Biden, I wouldnt have voted for him, in fact when it comes to national elections I would have boycotted it, vote for no presidential candidates there specially not for Genocide Biden not after what he have done, let be honest here, Genocide Biden murdered over 100 000 Palestinians in the Holy Land, Shaytanyaboo he plays the hand he was given and given by Genocide Biden, in my view Genocide Biden is the real war criminal in the second place you have Shaytanyaboo, thats the way I see it, Genocide Biden bears the main responsibility for it so I wouldnt have voted for him but in the local elections, you need to get people like Rep Jamaal Bowman in office or the Zionists takes over the whole congress and no one wants a bunch of Zionist yes men and yes women spineless corrupt Zionists in the congress.

Comments